- 29-Nov-2012 to 25-Mar-2013 (EST)
- New York, NY, USA
- Full Time
Monotype is a leading global provider of type, technology and expertise, enabling optimal user experiences and brand integrity. We offer one of the world's largest and most highly regarded typeface libraries, as well as innovative solutions that bring the power of type to life. We help creative professionals distinguish their work by employing exceptional type and advanced technologies in service to their imaginations. We are also leaders in enterprise publishing environments and Web fonts. We are currently focused on growth and are searching for the right Marketing Communication Specialist in our New York office.
The Marketing Communication Specialist will be responsible for defining, planning, organizing and executing face-to-face marketing programs, directed at digital, advertising, publishing, and branding agencies, to generate pull through activity delivering new prospects for the sales team.
This is going to be fun for someone who wants to engage with the best people and the best client names. And this is your chance to be part of a very experienced team who will support your thirst for brand adventure by supplying your introductions with the most amazing solutions focused service. This is all about great innovation and brand positioning.
We are expanding and need someone to help stimulate growth in the New York area, particularly with Agencies and brands. This opportunity would suit a very bright spark who relishes new product innovation and the impact such activity has on our everyday life.
You might be a maverick Brand or Marketing Manager looking for something more challenging and exciting, or a designer with a strategic focus on aligning and collaborating with channel partners.
Some Skills You'll Need to be Successful:
• Marketing degree and at least 3-5 years previous Marketing experience required
• Knowledge and experience in the field of typography, e-publishing, branding can be substituted for a marketing degree
• Ability to make excellent marketing / product presentations and conduct business meetings to all levels in the organization
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required
• Good knowledge of brand identity, ad, and digital agency market and needs
• Travel within assigned territory of up to 75%
If you feel you're a good match for this position – technically and culturally – submit your resume at http://www.monotype.com/about/careers. We look forward to talking to you.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!